Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any time i ask for anything in writing for ANYTHING i get screamed at and called so many names its not funny

Comment

Originally posted by Motorizer View Post
      Hate to tell ya, but the fact is most cops won't do jack shit about weed unless it's trafficking.
      Hell, it's defacto decriminalized out here.
      Nor will the courts. Unless you are blowing the smoke into a child's face the court, cops and others in the Family Law profession don't care. Trafficing even isn't a huge issue and CAS returns children to homes known to traffic drugs all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by shlaba View Post
        any time i ask for anything in writing for ANYTHING i get screamed at and called so many names its not funny
        Ok well...if you don't get anything in writing I wouldn't hold my breath that she will agree to list the house...

Is there not something you can fill out and file with the court to have the house sold? Others may know more about this but I have heard of it before.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X