Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROFL :-) glad to see such grown up response. Have a good day.

Comment

Glad to see you're entrenched in blaming everyone else for your problems.

How do I get an invite to that Manitoulin Island golf tournament?

Comment

Originally posted by MamaDM View Post

Doctor made me sign an agreement not to drive other than to appointments around town or she would take away my license completely despite my objection that I can't get my children. She said it was too dangerous for me to be driving.
        OK this I find very very odd and hard to believe. I know several people who, due to age or medical conditions, were restricted from driving as it was too dangerous to have them on the roads and it was NO driving, period. I don't see how any responsible doctor would say it's ok to drive to some places and not others. That's like saying it's ok to drive drunk as long as you're just going to AA!! I don't buy it.

Comment

That's because you don't live in Renfrew. I'm holding my tongue here because odds are I'm related to her ex... distantly I hope. Beautiful country, some wonderful people and some hideous. 4 of my great uncles were murdered in separate incidents, my dad was abused since infancy. Anyway, very sparsly populated area with no public transit, long travel distances, no cabs (at least when I was up there last many years ago.) Driving licenses are very very rarely denied or revoked or suspended because it's basicly a prison sentence.

Comment

I found the area to be rather scenic.

1001 Algonquin Provincial Park, Ontario Canada Information - proudly presented by Kanada News' Canada Vacation Planner The Online Travel Directory

Comment

I'm sure one of my crazy relatives murdered Tommy Thomson too. Beautiful, beautiful country though.

Comment

Group of seven, very talented.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                Working...
                X