Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still beg to differ. It doesn't matter what form of release dad is on, wether it be an Officer Undertaking, J.P. Recognizance, J.P. Undertaking, or on a Peace Bond, mom is not bound by dad's conditions. Possibly she could be charged with Criminal Harassment, if she initiates contact/communication. P.S. - Been there and have the same T-shirt, after 31 years experience in our Legal System. My FPS is tattoo'd on my as* because it was sh*t anyway. I guess we can agree to disagree ? Take care.

Comment

LOL 31 years, what the heck are you doing in an internet forum ambulance chasing or just harassing. Surely, a Judge will be impressed with your conduct my friend
      Last edited by logicalvelocity; 02-17-2011, 10:08 PM.

Comment

A little defensive are we? I try to get there before the ambulance, so I can harass their patients.

Comment

Nope not at all. But I think its against your rules of your professional conduct and the law if it is me who you may be harassing. Time will tell I guess. Have a nice day

Comment

Maybe we should have a poll to see if anywhere in any of my posts are deemed to be harassment? Disagreement is a far cry from harassment.

Comment

No but stalking on the net is a crime and violation of your rules of conduct as you can see I have been a member here since inception, 2005, and you, a little more recent and with your client appear to have a hidden agenda against me. Time will tell I guess. Surely all will be impressed.

Comment

I find this whole thread very confusing. Is there a reader's digest version available?

Comment

lol, not that I am aware of but maybe catch it in the daily news someday.

Comment

No hidden agenda here at all against you. I have no idea who you are. You make an awful lot of assumptions about me, and qualify it by saying how long you've been on this site ? What "Rules of Conduct" might I be under ??? I'm at a loss in understanding who I might be "stalking on the net" as giving the correct advice to a fellow poster, which happens to be in disagreement with your opinion can hardly be seen as "stalking on the net" as you put it. Time will tell I guess. Surely all will be impressed with you, Mr Moderator.

Comment

What is 'FPS'?

Comment

It's a number your given when you get fingerprinted. Finger Print System

Comment

Well now that sounds a little silly to have tattooed on your butt. I'll bet that gets some interesting questions.

Comment

Good you have a story and looks like your sticking to it. I have mine. Time will tell. Now please, I'm going to tell you one last time to leave me alone. Thank you.

Comment

That was a joke !!! It was a reference to the charge being a bunch of BS.

Comment

Originally posted by walshch View Post
                                That was a joke !!! It was a reference to the charge being a bunch of BS.
                                If that was for me, I assumed it was a joke, My funny must be broken tonight.

If that wasn't for me then, um... carry on!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X