New to FRO with a couple questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to FRO with a couple questions

Have you said anything to them about saying that? Do you think they will stay with her?

You can dispute the arrears but I would wait for the first conference and ask for an order to pause the collection (theres a name for it that I cant think of) of arrears.

Expect her to have a pile of bullshit in her response. Ignore it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by rockscan; 10-26-2020, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Both are old enough to do what they want and I have advised them of their power in this situation. My youngest is 100% in the loop as to what her mom is trying to do and she is pissed. My Ex is afraid she will move in with me after her plan produced so much blowback.
      My eldest is almost 18 and sick of the shit between us. I don't really talk with her more "very diplomatically" to her. Little bits at a time while reassuring her that I am genuinely interested in her being here. I don't involve the kids in my dealings with my Ex and wish my Ex would not, but she consistently does. Hence my eldest being sick of it.

Comment

As long as you leave her out of it then there is nothing more you can do. I remember getting to a point at 20 where I finally stood up to my mom and told her I wasn’t playing into her bs with my dad anymore. It was hell for about a week but after that my mom found a new thing to focus on.

Just remind them that you love them and want what is best for them and leave it at that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X