This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to lawyers tomorrow to give him financial and background info

Well im finally going to lawyers to give him financial and background info (and 3grand retainer)after 9 months waitingand putting it off, and my stomach is turning.wow this is so stressful.

I mentioned in last post that lawyer is sending serving him at work but i think he sending him a letter, to see if we can agree on something, i doubt it though because he said he had to live. hmmmm that bothers me seeing im housing our kids feeding supporting them on 10grand yr and hes making 30grand and not paying anything towards debt, with lawyer be able to set something up quick that he has to start helping? bills are hurting me more and more,more so when roommate moves out?

i believe lawyer will ask for back pay for cs and maybe ss

reminder 22years cohab 14years married 18yr old and19 yr old wants to back to school 18 yr old in college he will be finishing in april/may dad hasnt helped with nothing.
    I really need financial help from him that hes not giving me, but im afraid,is this normal to feel this?

Just found out fromm cpp disability that once i hit 4600 i will be cut off my disability, and yes im still paying all debt and mortgage,all by myself,roommate is moving out in a week,things are going from bad to worse.
Our Divorce Forums
Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
Working...
X