No announcement yet.

GTA V for a 13 year old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did notice their hand eye control increase rapidly and they learn as well.
    Hatta Boy I mean haven't we all heard that the best way to teach a kid swimming is to just throw them into the lake when you are at the cottage?

Our child sees me doing backflips and hand stands in my 40s and wants to mimic me. Yes he is in Gymnastics, and I always have to do it when his friends are around cos he wants me to.

I can't wait to have him doing bungee jumps and jumping out of planes too, as well as running, and mountain climbing

Comment

13 year olds play video games. Thats life. Accept it.

Comment

Originally posted by FWB View Post
        Hatta Boy I mean haven't we all heard that the best way to teach a kid swimming is to just throw them into the lake when you are at the cottage?

Our child sees me doing backflips and hand stands in my 40s and wants to mimic me. Yes he is in Gymnastics, and I always have to do it when his friends are around cos he wants me to.

I can't wait to have him doing bungee jumps and jumping out of planes too, as well as running, and mountain climbing
        Wow. Backflips and handstands. Aren't you just the epitome of humanity! Everyone should endevour to be JUST LIKE YOU. And if we are not, it is our folly, our lack of quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Mess View Post
          Wow. Backflips and handstands. Aren't you just the epitome of humanity! Everyone should endevour to be JUST LIKE YOU. And if we are not, it is our folly, our lack of quality.
          My GF's 8 year old has very similar behaviour. She does handstands and plays her special piano piece when I am around, but not often when I am not. I get that behaviour, and in an 8 year old, it is somewhat charming.

In a 40 something.....

Comment

Originally posted by FWB
            It shows that you are flexible, not walking around with a gut, that you can actually touch your toes / tie your own laces....and when you are out and about with your partner.....people aren't wondering, which one is the pregnant one

Oh....and that you are able to play around with your kid.

That must be hard when you can't move 50m without huffin and puffin eh
            So you are saying the courts should judge us on our body proportions in order to determine our suitibility for custody?

Comment

Originally posted by FWB
              It shows that you are flexible, not walking around with a gut, that you can actually touch your toes / tie your own laces....and when you are out and about with your partner.....people aren't wondering, which one is the pregnant one

Oh....and that you are able to play around with your kid.

That must be hard when you can't move 50m without huffin and puffin eh
              You assume a heck of a lot. You know what they say about people who assume....

Comment

At 13, I would be happy to have my son be spending all his time at home playing video game.

That age is just about when people start smoking for the first time.

Or (maybe) sex really is only 6 months to a year away.

Drinking at 14 was pretty common when I grew up (First Grade 9 parent-less party).

I suppose you could be upset about this, but I wouldn't be.
                You might want to start considering your boy will soon be wearing 'big boy' pants...

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                Working...
                X