I had to post this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I completely understand... I was kind of kidding relax ppl

Happily married couple, wife keels over and dies, husband is overwhelmed so sad....

vs

Happily married couple, wife goes ballistic takes children and money away from husband, gets him thrown in jail, a life of servitude

so yeah, in some ways the guy lucked out AND yes i know it is a super inhumane asshole thing for me to say but its just kind of ironic that her dying could have been actually better for him than divorcing him and getting "what's fair".

Comment

Links17 is heartless, but his statement is supported by statistics. The 40% divorce rate means that only 60% of the people stay together and I think at least 50% of these has hell life together. That makes a very slim chance to be happy together.

Comment

Originally posted by BitHunter View Post
        Links17 is heartless, but his statement is supported by statistics. The 40% divorce rate means that only 60% of the people stay together and I think at least 50% of these has hell life together. That makes a very slim chance to be happy together.
        Again, comments that are entirely irrelevant or unrelated to the story that was posted.

Comment

Originally posted by dad2bandm View Post
          Again, comments that are entirely irrelevant or unrelated to the story that was posted.
          Live a little, appreciate the irony and cynism.... you know what they say "bitterness is the spice of life"

I think this is a forum where I am allowed to give useless/irrelevant information.

Comment

Originally posted by Links17 View Post
            Live a little, appreciate the irony and cynism.... you know what they say "bitterness is the spice of life"

I think this is a forum where I am allowed to give useless/irrelevant information.
            Allowed doesn't mean you should, especially if it's about something as sad as this is.

Comment

Sure. Just start your own bitter, irrelevant thread then.

Comment

Originally posted by dad2bandm View Post
                Sure. Just start your own bitter, irrelevant thread then.
                I think he already has, this time he's complaining that a video game was banned because it showed violence against women ... as if that would be cause for alarm? What's the world coming to?

Comment

Just an up-date on the OP's thread:

For Sarah's Kids | Help a Neighbor - YouCaring

The above site has set up ways for people to donate to help this family through this tough time. S'good to see people helping out ...

Comment

Originally posted by Janibel View Post
                    Just an up-date on the OP's thread:

For Sarah's Kids | Help a Neighbor - YouCaring

The above site has set up ways for people to donate to help this family through this tough time. S'good to see people helping out ...
                    I am just thinking, why wouldn't her employer help this family? Also their bank/any bank (rich organization) could do something for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mother View Post
                      I am just thinking, why wouldn't her employer help this family? Also their bank/any bank (rich organization) could do something for them.
                      Because they probably don't give a $hit ... you'll find that the ones that help others are not the ones who could easily afford to. Just my 2 cents worth.

Comment

Originally posted by Mother View Post
                        I am sure they are helping in some way but there is no way one organization could help this family with everything they need. Even with a generous donation from her employer or bank (doubt the bank will do anything) this family may need more. Every little bit helps when there's a tragedy

Comment

I'm speechless......

The spice of life is empathy. Teaching our children morals and values that will enrich society.

During this Holiday season one reflects on giving and sharing to people in need. The father here has suffered such a great loss.

It is so heartwarming to see us canadians gather and support this man during this difficult time.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                          Working...
                          X