Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women Bragging About Domestic Violence

I've seen a lot over the years, but I was shocked at some of this:

Secret Facebook Bad Girls Advice brags domestic violence | Daily Mail Online

Graphic screenshots from the Bad Girls Advice Facebook page emerged on Thursday when a domestic violence support group publicly shared them.

The posts show women discussing domestic violence situations in detail after one member asked the other women what the most violent act committed against their partner was.
    Ottawa Divorce

Totally sick.
    Reminds me of the 'Lorena Bobbit' (SP?) craze in the 90s. If Facebook existed back then it likely would have had the same following. For those of you who weren't born then - a woman chopped off her husband's penis.

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j...ZNRqAN2uJxL_ig

Comment

great find!
      Last edited by trinton; 02-04-2017, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Unfortunately we're still in an era where society doesn't believe that a man can be abused by a woman.

3 years ago my friend's acquaintance got punched in the eye (it was swollen shut), by his drunk girlfriend. She was upset over the drink he got her (he got her a beer, she wanted a vodka).
        The police arrived, laughed it off and told them to go sleep it off. It was a big joke. He is now half blind in that eye.

My Uncle went through a tough divorce. His wife was very abusive for many years. We didn't find out until after the divorce. She would kick him, slap him, call him names, etc. He would lock himself in the bathroom, sometimes sleeping there until morning. He is a head hacho mechanic for Mitsubishi (The guy who teaches mechanics) and was a military mechanic.

He would come to family dinner with bruises, etc and would tell us that he got injured on the job quite often.

During the divorce his ex bragged on social media about how wimpy he was, that he had a small you know what, etc. He feel in to a deep depression and is still trying to get himself sorted out. He went from having a huge home to living in a basement, going bankrupt (from court) and giving way more than half of his salary to his ex for SS. She's currently dating a golf pro (rich), and collecting healthy amounts of cash from my Uncle, who struggles to eat some weeks. I believe she just bought a boat and named it 'Alimony" (painted it right in the side).

Imagine if a man abused a woman and bragged and joked about it. We'd lock him in a cell and throw away the key.

Men can be abused .. and it should carry the same social and societal consequences as all other abuse.
        Last edited by LovingFather32; 02-06-2017, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LovingFather32 View Post
          Men can be abused .. and it should carry the same social and societal consequences as all other abuse.
          ....then it's time for ALL of us men, not only in all of Canada, but all of the U.S. too, to start off with a Facebook page, to start recording, filming, AND documenting EVERY interaction with maintenance enforcement agencies nationwide, as well as all the court cases where there exists a serious gender bias in the outcome, to put a lobby of some sort together. The larger the group, the better. The greater the publicity, the better. The system needs a serious overhaul for the betterment of mankind. Failing which, we heavily discourage marriage and/or having children. This "industry" must not continue. Men must not roll over and play dead over this issue. Someone needs to be held to accountability for this grave, serious injustice.

We have auto insurance to cover us for sudden, unplanned losses incurred due to sustaining an auto collision. Why not legal insurance, to cover the sudden retainer fees for a lawyer to fight these subhuman bitches in court (along with the subhuman laws that do nothing but enrich these women, under the pretense of looking after the best interests of children)?

Sorry for my anti-woman rant, but it boils my blood to read/hear about these stories. And the more I read of them, the less I feel sorry for the "victims". No wonder MGTOW exists.

Comment

What this demonstrates is that stupidity, hate and anger are not defined by gender, race, religion or sexual orientation. Stupid hateful and violent people come in all shapes, colours, religions and all genders.

It also demonstrates that Social Media is enabling these idiots more and more. But, what it also demonstrates is that these people have nowhere to hide.

No doubt these idiots read:

THE LIZ LIBRARY | Women's law and research | mothers' rights, women's history, family law, politics, children's issues, education, religion, and psychology

As well... The above-mentioned site is simply the vehicle for which many of these stupid people look to when presenting their stupid arguments.

Thankfully the counter to the above-mentioned nonsense are sites like this one...

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X