Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Benefit for the child arguements for DAD's access.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benefit for the child arguements for DAD's access.

Just got served a motion today.

I will be trying to push up how access should be maximized in summer months - even if it means the boy has less than 50% time at Mom's for those summer months.

Hoping people can point me in the direction of where I can chase down "Maximum time with DAD for benefit of child" arguements.

Ideas anyone?

Each situation is unique. What I would do in your position is to make a list of the benefits of being with you over the summer, ie. what your proposed plans are. If historically you did things with him before the split (ie. father-son camping/fishing/etc) then reference those as past status quo.

If you are requesting additional time over what you currently have, make arguments for those, outline what your plans are, and make sure your ex is given equal time (either this year, or propose year about where next year SHE would get the amount of time you are asking for this time)

In summertime normal routines (ie. school) go straight out the window, so you should be able to request either week about or every 2 weeks, etc for at least July/August.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X