This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billiechic View Post
    why don't you realize that this thread is 4 years old?

lol - they do now...I think ...

Comment

Originally posted by representingself View Post

On a side note.... sometimes I wonder if the same people use different user accounts and deliberately try to throw fuel on the fire...

Recently I have noticed a few new posters that seem to have a lot in common... Coincidence??
      Mhmm, I do wonder if monds/admins can see IP addresses so at least THEY know who the multi-nic trolls are?

Comment

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
        Mhmm, I do wonder if monds/admins can see IP addresses so at least THEY know who the multi-nic trolls are?
        Blink,

The requested information is privileged at least the IP. As far as multi nics -there's not much one can be done considering this parenting forum is free to join. Scrutinizing every post for form and content can be full time. It's not my parenting style.

Comment

Oh I wasn't suggesting the information should be shared in anyway at all. I host a few forums myself so I completely understand the privacy part of it. I was just musing 'out loud' as to whether the mods/admins had the ability to see who the trolls were. Sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by honey I'm home View Post
            Child support is based on her paying rent on a three bedroom townhouse in the amount of $1,500 per month and she works fulltime outside the home.
            Actually Child Support is based on the income on both sides as well as the amount of time each has the children.

Another year pass's and he's feeling lonely so he ask's his ex if she would like to move back in for a trial reconciliation. She agrees.
            So he got screwed over once, and then opened himself up again to it but NOT having a cohabitation agreement worked out first?

100 days later she has him tossed out of the house. HE DID NOT BEAT HER - lets just get that straight 'cause that's what people like to think okay - o he must have hit her. NOT THE CASE I could show proof, but I don't think that's allowed here ... anyway he could have charged her hows that.... anyway
            So how did she get him out of the house then? It was > 90 days, therefore they were considered reconciled. He has every right to live in his home, she cannot just unilaterally throw him out.

5 years go by - he still can not get into the house which he is still paying all the bills on and the mortgage.
            ???? Why the hell did he wait 5 years to DO something about it. Go down to the courthouse the DAY AFTER she refuses to let him back in and file for exclusive possession. Barring that...stop paying the mortgage...(how is there a mortgage on a home he inherited anyway?)

Present - he wants to sell the house she says she is entitled to ½ because of the “trial” reconciliation.
            And the fact she's had exclusive possession of it for like 6 years.

If they had a “trial” reconciliation should she not have then re-applied to the courts for a revised support order? To me they never had the reconciliation and she admitted to that by NOT re-applying for child support.
            > 90 days, they were reconciled.

So on that note .... 100 days guy's come on - a trial reconciliation of 100 days and you get 1/2 the house..... does anyone out there need a roommate for 100 days... I could use a new house... lol and I'll tell you something if she wins this ain't NOBODY staying more than 2 nights at my house....
            100 days + 6 years...yeah, now she has entitlement to it...or you have a bugger of a time proving otherwise sorry...should have gone to court and had her removed through the proper channels.

She had the old support agreement taken off hold cause she didn't like the fact that he made her pay the bills so in order to get that money back she had the support order put back into place.
            He SHOULD have been paying all along, and then paying only 1/2 the mortgage amount.

not her.... she's on holidays down south...she's waiting for him to default on the mortgage so she can buy it cheap...
            Ummm I am assuming his name is still on the deed/title....call a locksmith and have the locks changed on her.

Fishy story is fishy...sorry

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X