Divorce severed from corollary issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divorce severed from corollary issues

Ex and I are still in court over custody of children. There are no other issues (child support is settled, no property/assets) etc. We have received an endorsement that divorce is severed from corollary issues.

I want to file for a divorce order without legal representation to bring down the costs. Can anyone point me in the right direction on what forms I will need to fill out and what documents I will need? Is it just Form 36 & 25? We disagree on the separation date(off by 2 months) will this impact the divorce process?

1) Has it been a least one year since the later separation date?
    2) Have you already completed equalization?

If the answer to both of those questions is yes, then the disagreement over the separation date will not matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Janus View Post
      1) Has it been a least one year since the later separation date?
      2) Have you already completed equalization?

If the answer to both of those questions is yes, then the disagreement over the separation date will not matter.
      It's been more than a year since separation. There was nothing to equalize because we each kept our assets and didn't make claims against the other's.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X