Women often the aggressors in domestic violence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tilt View Post
    ^I’m sure she is. Critical thinkers are always welcome at MY parties.

Iona is also really freaking cool so she’s welcome at my parties too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks tilt and rocksan- name the date I will be there. In costume if requested.

Comment

Originally posted by iona6656 View Post
        Thanks tilt and rocksan- name the date I will be there. In costume if requested.

I was going to say please wear a comic con outfit!

Comment

Originally posted by mamabear1234 View Post
          False allegations used to advance a case? I truly don't get this. Courts routinely ignore allegations with actual evidence. Honestly, no one cares about abuse.
          Correction. No one cares about abuse against men. Everyone with a Facebook account cares when it is a woman abused.

Comment

Originally posted by Newfie76 View Post
            Correction. No one cares about abuse against men. Everyone with a Facebook account cares when it is a woman abused.

Uh, my husbands ex filled several pages with allegations of abuse against her and the kids. His kid even filed an affidavit alleging abuse. The judge flat out told ex that he questions both her and kid in their claims and found them to be completely irrelevant. So yes, judges do disregard abuse claims on both sexes.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X