This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am thankful

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone here who helped me navigate this most scary of labyrinths. You know who you are (with the exception of LV who, sadly, is no longer with us).

You people RAWK!

Cheers,

Gary

Originally posted by Gary M View Post
    I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone here who helped me navigate this most scary of labyrinths. You know who you are (with the exception of LV who, sadly, is no longer with us).

You people RAWK!

Cheers,

Gary
    You've been one of the folks who has helped me, not the reverse as I'm newer to this hell...
    But Gary I completely agree with you-it's a maze...and without the support of folks here I'd be so lost...
    I unfortunately never had any interaction with LV as I joined around the same time as his loss...what a completely shame and a horrible sign of how some drastic changes are required in Family Court.
    Thanks !

Comment

I cannot even tell you how many people including both Gary and May_May have been a source of encouragement to me.

Thank you

Comment

I too am thankful, for the friend who guided me to this site, the friends I have made on this site, and I am most thankful to everyone who comes to this site to share their experiences and knowledge and wisdom.

You have helped me to realize that I am strong enough, I can do this, I can survive this nasty thing we call "Divorce"!

Thank you all

Ang

Comment

I was so grateful to find this forum. I have found that the people here are more helpful than most lawyers and actually speak in terms I can understand.
          It's not easy dealing with the stress but knowing all of you are here makes it more bearable.

Comment

Gary I found you the most interesting when you had your "thing with Canary" - you're kinda boring now but that's ok.

Have a good summery Gary.

Comment

I was talking to my hubby just the other night about this forum and how amazingly helpful so many people on here are. I am also thankful for the help that I have received from so many people on here!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
              Working...
              X