X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form 13

Adjustment for child support.
    Form 13:

They ask for everything on this.....rent, monthly groceries, internet, cell, amounts spent on kids clothes and kids entertainment.

What if I spend $0 on clothes and $0 on entertainment for them.

How do these numbers affect child support?

thank-you.

Its a financial statement to give a judge a snapshot of expenses. They are barely looked at unless questioned like a parson who earns $2000 per month spending $1000 on entertainment, meals out, clothing, personal care etc.

It also can also be used to show hardship for those with other child support, loans debts health care etc.

Comment

My ex put down $150 per month at the LCBO. At $10-15 per bottle of wine, thats 3 glasses of wine a day EVERY day.

Hmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by DHTO View Post
        My ex put down $150 per month at the LCBO. At $10-15 per bottle of wine, thats 3 glasses of wine a day EVERY day.

Hmmm...
        Your math is off. Even if she was buying the cheapest $10, that 15 bottles a month. With ~ 3 glasses per bottle, that 1.5 glasses a day. Which is not unreasonable. A glass at dinner, maybe an extra one on the weekend. And to be honest, there not a whole lot of wine anymore that $10 or less.

Sorry nothing to do with this thread, and nothing wrong with a glass of wine at dinner.

Comment

........aaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbbcccccccccccc

Comment

Originally posted by LMum View Post
            Your math is off. Even if she was buying the cheapest $10, that 15 bottles a month. With ~ 3 glasses per bottle, that 1.5 glasses a day. Which is not unreasonable. A glass at dinner, maybe an extra one on the weekend. And to be honest, there not a whole lot of wine anymore that $10 or less.

Sorry nothing to do with this thread, and nothing wrong with a glass of wine at dinner.
            A bottle is 26 ounces, and a typical glass is 5 ounces. Are you thinking of one of those big 9 ounce balloon glasses?

Maybe I'm a commoner but I see most wines in the 10.95-13.95 range? I'm not talking about the vintages $30+.

Comment

Originally posted by DHTO View Post
              A bottle is 26 ounces, and a typical glass is 5 ounces. Are you thinking of one of those big 9 ounce balloon glasses?

Maybe I'm a commoner but I see most wines in the 10.95-13.95 range? I'm not talking about the vintages $30+.
              Did you count her drinks as well when you were together?

Comment

These posts go back to my original point that all the financial statements do is draw criticism on things being spent on.

Comment

Originally posted by rockscan View Post
                  Its a financial statement to give a judge a snapshot of expenses. They are barely looked at unless questioned like a parson who earns $2000 per month spending $1000 on entertainment, meals out, clothing, personal care etc.

It also can also be used to show hardship for those with other child support, loans debts health care etc.
                  Originally posted by rockscan View Post
                  These posts go back to my original point that all the financial statements do is draw criticism on things being spent on.
                  a) Not in this thread.

b) A bottle of wine is 5 glasses.

c) @$14 is a fair price for wine but maybe she likes to spend $20
                  Regardless she is a lush. but the judge likely drinks more so it is OK.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                  Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                  Working...
                  X