Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Third Party CPA - Review of Financials

Good Evening,

Just a few questions. Respondent and R Lawyer requested I get a CPA or Tax Professional to prove my allegations outlined in disclosed Financials, that I connect with OP book keeper directly for answers. SO, I got a third party CPA. CPA reached out to book keeper as directed by R and R Lawyer in a letter.

No surprise, book keeper is referring back to Respondent directly for most answers and refuses to speak to me via email (LOL) that all answers will be given to the CPA. However, I am now out of the loop of emails when pertinent information is being disclosed... it is now the CPA I hired, Respondent, Respondent's bookkeeper and Respondents lawyer. I am excluded from this, and disclosure. The bookkeeper is offering to send the CPA bank statements, and visa statements, and I am excluded.

Proper or Improper? I am unrepresented. It doesn't seem right. Can I get the CPA to forward me the emails?

Thoughts? just seems like another manipulation and game... ugh.

have you asked the CPA to forward the emails to you?

Comment

I have, and he just forwarded me an email. Funny what the book keeper is basing her records on. No receipts to prove ownership of things. SHould be an interesting experience!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X