This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cbarker78 View Post
    I was under the impression that CM had already graced us with "her" presence again - but this time as "theborg".... messages just seemed to have a similar feel to their absurdity and tone.... LOL!
    I have a feeling their are either:

a. related; or
    b. sharing a (very small) brain...

Comment

• Originally posted by Gary M View Post
      PH,

I have 6 tours of duty in Africa, the Middle East, South Asia, and Yugoslavia.

I've been to those very countries you described many times. I've been to the spot where an Afghani woman had the contents of her head sprayed all over the sand -publicly, and to cheers from the bloodthirsty crowd- for "dishonouring" her family.

I have seen things that can, and do, make the toughest of people weep like babies.

And then I come home to Canada and listen to people whine about their rights. Women's rights, gay rights, parental rights, human rights, black rights, white rights, in-between rights, Charter of Rights, political rights, the right to free speech, information rights, divorce rights, kids' rights, transgender rights, the right to remain silent... It all makes me want to scream. People have NO idea how many rights they actually enjoy, and that those rights were bought and paid for with the blood of my brothers and sisters in arms.

I can't believe that I manage to confine my disgust (seething anger, really) to text, when what I'd like to do is drag some of these whiny self-entitled nitwits with me to visit some of those places. People here seem to think that I'm angry and bitter over my divorce... nothing could be farther from the truth.

When you have seen children murdered by fanatics, it's kind of hard to feel sorry for someone who didn't get the boat during equalization. When you've seen a 7 year old boy sent into a police station and used as a human bomb, it's kind of hard to feel sorry for someone who who was shortchanged by <$2 in CS.

When you've seen the absolute worst in the human race, it's hard to feel sorry for anybody in this part of the world.

Makes me sick, really. Apologies to all if any of that comes through in my posts.

Cheers!

Gary
      Now if THAT doesn't put things into to perspective for people then they are beyond help. Thanks for posting that Gary.

Comment

• ...use your experience to compare to what I, am many others have been through with our divorces, it is simply incongruent and quite frankly, ridiculous!
        Yea Teddie...well Canarymom didn't get it...and I would agree, she is beyond help.

Horrible woman.

Comment

• Seriously this thread needs a cutoff date and time because she is taking away from other people who have worse situations that come here looking for help.

HammerDad told you everything you needed to know back on post #62. You didn't like what you were told so you started attacking everyone on this forum. You're strictly out for revenge on your ex and the courts will see right through you just like everyone on here did....oh wait, you already brought him to his knees and made him settle...whatever.

When I first came on here, I was told some things I didn't want to hear too, but I sucked it up, I didn't act like an angry 2 year old. Your approach, whining, and immaturity caused all of the backlash your seeing.

While your here getting hammered on in a public forum, your husband is hammering another woman and not even thinking about you, suck it up and move on toots.

Comment

• LOL. Well - gotta hand it to CM. She got all the comedians out, on here

Comment

Anybody giving odds on:

1 - when CM will pop back up as CM; and/or

2 - when CM will pop back up with yet another identity?

Cheers!

Gary (exunt)
              We haven't heard from Dick from the Ottawa Mens Group in a while ? Perhaps she is Dick ?

Comment

• Originally posted by May_May View Post
                Perhaps she is Dick ?
                ... or *A* dick

Lord knows she's not getting any of it - I bet that's what makes her so mean

Cheers!

Gary

Comment

... or *A* dick

Lord knows she's not getting any of it - I bet that's what makes her so mean

Cheers!

Gary
                  OMG!!!

ROFLMBO!!

The ongoing joke that my ex and I had about his mom.... she has not been in any sort of relationship since her divorce (20+ years ago!!) so we would joke that to cure her of her bitterness she needed to smoke a joint and get laid - in no particular order!

LMBO!!

Comment

• I would love to print this thread and mail it to my friends sTBX wife. She needs a wakeup call like this as well.

His situation is similar, other than the income amounts. They are fairly equal in that regard but she feels she has no legal obligation for support (they each have a child living with them)and should be automatically awarded spousal simple because she is a wounded spouse.

Comment

• Hmmm

I wonder how it worked out for her?

Comment

• Originally posted by atlanticcanadian View Post
                        I wonder how it worked out for her?
                        This was part of the Patty60 wave of "high conflict" and possibly personality disordered posters a few months ago. There seems to be a season for these kinds of people.

Comment

• Oh and then there is me that avoids Court at all costs. Heck I even hate dealing with lawyers.

Thanks for your response.

Comment

• CanaryMom: Take your lawyers advice....don't care if a legal aid lawyer or not, as they deal with the Courts and Judges on a regular basis, therefore, well aware of the possible outcome by going to trial with a good and reasonable offer such as yours. They don't have a case and would be suprise a pre trial Judge would even accept for this to go to trial.

I truly do NOT undestand what more you are asking for? as you got a lot more than you should have, therefore, consider yourself extremely lucky, be happy and don't be greedy, let go of the anger and move on with life for everyone's sakes...especially the children!

Don't kid yourself, a Judge can request and should request you pay for your ex's legal costs! Your friend is not a Judge and/or a lawyer.

There is a limit as to when a person is being unreasonable and taking advantage of the other, which is what I am clearly seeing from your post! Don't think a Judge will not see this? I'm sure your lawyer has already.

"Be careful what you wish for as you might end up losing what you have and it will back fire on you".

Unless I misread the post and don't want to be judgemental, but I don't see why although you have three children why you cannot get a job and/or go to school to support yourself and help suppport the children. This is year 2012...unless this is a way to qualify for Legal Aid by keeping your income low and use the system to get more, use the Court's time and taxpayers' money?

Please take the advice given as most people who have replied to this post have dealt with the Courts and lawyers, having dealt with settlement, support issues and so forth...

Comment

• *Bump*

This thread is for people who thought their ex's were nuts.

Comment

• She's not nuts. She's convinced.

She is due her day in vourt. She has a point on some level - but is clearly just being a pain in the ass on the other.

Who's to say if she's right or wrong?

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X