No announcement yet.

Ex filed "non authentic" Doctor's note!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex filed "non authentic" Doctor's note!

Ex partner filed under oath a Doctors note, which must of written by someone else, but not the Doctor. First of never heard of that Family Doctor before ... how can I prove it on Family Court and make sure dealt with accordingly ?
    Would ex loose credibility if proven to be "forged"?

Probably not a fake note. Doctors will say almost anything. I’ve seen real doctor’s notes that have said really stupid things.

If you say it is fake, but cannot prove it, you sound crazy. If you knew it was fake I would say give it a shot, but you have no idea. So... don’t bother.

Comment

Ex Fam Doc was confirmed by OCL and isn't the same. Ex's claimed she has two full time Family Doctors, which is impossible. Since OCL found and investigated the real and true Family Doctor, ex is very quite about the "fake" one. The fake note does not have a headline of the doctor's office..only a stamps which is old as the doctor's office moved numerous times.
      I believe it it's 100% fake.

Comment

Send a copy of the fake note to the doctors office and ask if it’s genuine.

Comment

I did. The Doctor was actually sounded very upset, but no answer. We are confident along with the lawyer that the doctor's note its a fake.

Comment

Fake notes. Lies in court briefs. Over-exagerations in court documents. Half-truths. Not telling the full story or only 1 side of it. Passing personal opinions on character off as though they are experts in psychiatry. Welcome to family court where anything goes!

Comment

Yep...manipulation all the way. My favourite is blame shifting. Back to kinder garden

Comment

Back to the note....would it help for the Doctor to write a signed letter outlining that the Doctor's Note is a forgery? In Family Court, you need proper written evidence, not hearsay or the doctor's "verbal confirmation". If you verbally say something in court, your ex's lawyer will pipe up and say "how do we know the doctor said its a forgery?"

Comment

It would be better for the doctor to swear an affidavit the note is a fake, not just write a letter. If he’s non-cooperative, summons him.

Comment

LoL my ex went to a walk in clinic and got a note from the doctor saying she has iron deficiency, and even though the note didn't say she can't work the judge suggested that the ex can't work (suddenly the judge became a better medical expert than the doctor himself?)
                    I would not be surprised if the "doctor" in question gives you in writing that the note is fake but the judge still declares it legit - especially if you are a man and your ex is a female. Courts in Canada are a shitshow

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                    Working...
                    X