Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joint Custody w/ Final Say

Originally posted by PeacefulMoments View Post
    Plea bargaining to a lesser charge does not change the actual behaviour that took place.

While I am a proponent of shared physical custody and joint legal custody, there are some circumstances which make joint legal not the ideal situation. Serious domestic violence imho is one of them.
    Yep. Even if we don’t have shared physical or joint legal, if he gets help I’ve already said that I’m open to LOTS of shared parenting time.

He was not offered a plea to a lesser charge. He had to admit to all charges (2 counts uttering death threats + 1 count assault), he was offered the early intervention program...after PAR and 1 year of a peace bond he should get a discharge of his charges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow youngdad91. Were you born in 1991? Because you are acting like a child. After reading this thread and several others, you are clearly immature and misogynistic. It seems you are more focused on bashing women (your wife, your wife's lawyer and all ex-wives/mothers) than you are on your child or any child. You can't stand for a wife to have "the upper hand" merely because she is a woman regardless if the ex-husband/father is a total prick/loser/abuser.

You need therapy. Iona6656, pay no attention to the sexist behind the keyboard.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X