"The Waiting"....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gettingexpensive View Post
    I'm guessing he's only pushing for joint so he doesn't have to pay as much CS?

Thats the million $ question... look at my previous posts. I believe it’s money motivated of course. He says it’s because I restricted his parenting time. He has always had them for all of his scheduled access. And Extra time when it’s requested as well. It’s a flat out lie on his part. And he thought if he lied about parental alienation he would win I guess. His first claim was for sole custody. Lol. And he is behind on S7 payments as he refuses to pay them even though it’s in a SA filed with the courts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We had a similar discussion about the waiting. His SC was moved to the fall because the ex retained a lawyer. We are now two and a half years into what a judge called “a simple math equation”. Ignoring the fact that all of the delays have been because of her refusal to move things along or accept the law. While it is good because the money in the savings account to pay the outstanding cs continues to get interest, it sucks because his kids believe this is all his fault.

There should be stricter rules on these matters. If you haven’t had a conference in six months, one should automatically be scheduled for review of the file. Having to pay a lawyer and miss work would be an incentive to stop sitting around waiting!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X