This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tayken View Post
    Welcome to the Forum. Hopefully you will get some guidance from the members. There are some key people I highly recommend you keep top of your list when reading over suggestions:

Mess
    HammerDad
    NBDad
    Gary

In my humble opinion they all have an excellent perspective on Family Law, separation and divorce. Although at times you will find people here a bit "to the point" always remember that for the most part people are trying to help you.

Hope this helps!

Good Luck!
    Tayken
    And as evidenced in these replies, add Tayken to that list of members to watch!!

This group of members have really "been there done that" and are a wonderful source of information!!

Comment

thanks, torontonian, for the quick and sage advice

Comment

Wow...such detailed and line per line...am so happy i found this forum...thanks, Tayken, hadenough, cbarker78...

Comment

oh i missed to thank u, access dad

Comment

thanks, printed them off today...will send off asap..tx also for advising re: timing...this helps a lot

Comment

Originally posted by cbarker78 View Post
              And as evidenced in these replies, add Tayken to that list of members to watch!!

This group of members have really "been there done that" and are a wonderful source of information!!
              And Rioe, certainly. Probably a few more after I think about it.

Comment

Aw, thanks! Most everything I answer was learned from here anyways. I'm just plagia - uh, I mean, I'm summarizing and paraphrasing and sparing them the learning of the search function.

Also, procrastinating on writing my thesis.

Comment

I have warm fuzzies now. LMAO. One of these days I'll write a book.

"Common Sense and Divorce: A thwack upside the head for Canadian couples"

Comment

Originally posted by Mess View Post
                    And Rioe, certainly. Probably a few more after I think about it.
                    I second that motion.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                    Working...
                    X