Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MommyTime, I truly hope for your children's sake your ex never finds out you're posting on this forum. Your posts are all over the map and not rational... that certainly can be used against you in your custody battle.
    Meh...I don't think she's said anything that outrageous...more just rambling and irrational.

Kind of reminded me of this

In Living Color - Booked on Phonics - YouTube

We're all entitled to having a melt-down every once in a while and I admire anyone who goes back to school later in life to get a secondary degree. From personal experience, its not easy to do when you have a job and kids.

I also don't think there's anything wrong with suggesting that someone try to reconcile their marriage although most people that come on this forum are far past that point so its usually not worth the trouble.

I think this thread does make you wonder about whether some people during and after divorce are unable to stop conflict. Maybe its just part of who they are? The right-fighter syndrome...they truly fantasize that they're fighting some bigger injustice?

Anyway, I am guilty of watching trashy reality TV on Friday nights to unwind from time-to-time so I found this exchange entertaining and pretty awesome. Thanks for keeping things exciting ladies!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X