This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vay-cay

I had to work over the Dominion Day long week-end, but now have the week off So I'm celebrating USA day with beers and bbq. Hopefully there will be Hot-Tub involved later.

Just thowing it out there - but...

SERIAL MONOGAMIST SEEKS FILTHY WHORE. APPLY WITHIN.

lol.

I had the same add placed this week for a man-whore...

Way too funny....thanks for the laugh !

Comment

PMLLL.. Well, I'm not applying, I'm too crazy packing for a 10 day cottage rental up in the Collingwood area with the kidlet. WOO HOO VAY CAY too!

(And no, my ex has not paid for this cottage rental, though he is losing access time that we have already agreed to make up for...if we can... Kidlet is 17 now, she wanders, she has her own mind now so many times what we agree to is overruled by said kidlet).

Have a great week off - we are getting hit with such a heat blast.. I can't wait for it to dissipate. Even at a cottage on the water, a humidex of 50 is just not right.

Drinking wine now, while packing.. VAY CAY has started!
      Start a discussion, not a fire. Post with kindness.

Comment

Enjoy the vacations! WO: cheers to hot tubs and filthy or not so filthy whores, lol to make your vacation a very memorable one!

Mcdreamy: sounds awesome. Enjoy the peace and quiet. Have a great time

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X