No announcement yet.

two years old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First thing first, Please do us all a favor and write in paragraphs. Its easier to read.

Secondly, It is best that you Do not communicate via Facebook, twitter or anything online anymore. Do not allow your family to interfere as this can cause confusion.

Thirdly, Did you agree to allow her to travel into another province? How long has she been out of province for? Have you specifically asked for her to return? did you give her a timeline when you expect her to return?
    ( all this should be done via email. easier to track )

No matter what, you need to get a lawyer and move quick. Like Tomorrow quick.

Comment

two years old

she was going once in a year for two weeks, this time she said she is going to stay longer her sister is expecting a baby, we care for our son almost equally aim in the school for 2-4 hours, work couple days a week not all the time, police was never involved in our relationship, she send me a lot messages saying she is not coming back, I just want my son to be close so I can see him often. How am I supposed to see my son if he is 2000 miles away, I don't have that much money. we lived in nice neighbourhood here in Toronto, a house with my parents, they helped us a lot and she admitted it many times how good they were. her mother told my mother that she should come back many times and that is not fair what she is doing. her all family and friends have few kids from different relationship, I don't think that is good but again I don't know. but I never care about it I just want my kid close to me. tomorrow I am going to a lawyer and ask him to serve her notice to come back to make agreement . I know what I want but I am afraid is it possible that they can let her stay there with kid/

Comment

two years old

sorry I post almost the same post twice didn't see first went trough

Comment

two years old

Ok
          I don't have Fb ,twitter just phone text messages
          Her mother and my mother talk on FB and she text message my mother sometimes

yes I agree because she want to see her sister having a baby, she was supposed to be back by October 4

thanx for advice
          she is 20 iam 24, she never complained about my family, my parents were footing the bill we helped how much we could, they didn't want money

she said she would never imagine us living anywherelse
          Last edited by young father; 09-21-2014, 06:37 PM. Reason: answering questions

Comment

Get a lawyer. Get an emergency motion. Is it in writing that her return date was Oct. 4th? If so, that could pose some technical problems for you.

But you do have texts saying she wasn't coming back. That's an affidavit exhibit and probably your strongest piece of evidence for the motion.

Even her own mother feels it's unjust and unfair? That's exhibit-worthy also. Very strong. God I wish my ex's mother would realize this.

I've learned, and you will also that family law is twisted. At your emergency motion the judge may ask for proof that the child is in any physical danger. If you can't, you may lose. That's just how it goes.

Just get the process going quick. You want to be the applicant. You don't want her starting as the applicant in another province. You will have to travel there for every court appearance, etc. Like OntarioDaddy said .. TOMORROW!

Make her travel here for court. Please don't wait on this.

You are the father. You have rights. I'm no expert .. Im a newbie here as well...but I'm learning as I go. We'll go through this together. You must be losing sleep. Your little boy has been taken. Trust me I know how it feels.

Fight the good fight. Good thing is she sounds like her mom may be able to talk some sense in to her. Another good thing is she's already offering holidays, etc. Nope .. not good enough. But that's a start at least.
            Last edited by LovingFather32; 09-21-2014, 06:47 PM.

Comment

yes I agree because she want to see her sister having a baby, she was supposed to be back by October 4
              And this was agreed with by both yourself and her?

Comment

it sounds like you agreed for her to stay till October 4th. You try an emergency motion and she can say that you agreed for her to stay till the 4th. Could backfire on you.

not sure if you should wait till the 5th of October?

Comment

two years old

Thank you again I will see tomorrow and tell you what happened don't have in writing that she is coming on October 4. text messages are awful what she was saying . and yes she said she is not coming back
                  Kid is not in physical danger I am concern for his emotions if this continue if I cant get them here to make arrangement.

I have to tell you ,kid is born there because when she got pregnant she didn't say ,she run away only after she decided to tell me. I was confused
                  didn't believe it , but after he was three months old I convince her to come back, we had apartment but she wanted us to live with my parents they accepted us I don't have siblings we have enough rooms in the house

Her mother said "she is a poison when she drinks " those are her words, but she said she cant talk to her. It hurts how and what she did

Comment

Originally posted by young father View Post
                    Thank you again I will see tomorrow and tell you what happened don't have in writing that she is coming on October 4. text messages are awful what she was saying . and yes she said she is not coming back
                    Kid is not in physical danger I am concern for his emotions if this continue if I cant get them here to make arrangement.

I have to tell you ,kid is born there because when she got pregnant she didn't say ,she run away only after she decided to tell me. I was confused
                    didn't believe it , but after he was three months old I convince her to come back, we had apartment but she wanted us to live with my parents they accepted us I don't have siblings we have enough rooms in the house

Her mother said "she is a poison when she drinks " those are her words, but she said she cant talk to her. It hurts how and what she did
                    Compose yourself. you are all over the place right now.

Did you agree that she could be there until October 4? If yes, then wait and see if she comes back on Oct 4. you can be proactive and get legal advice on the matter to be prepared if she does not return.

I would suggest contacting her through email or text stating that you expect that the child be returned to their primary residence.

Comment

two years old

I agreed that's true. But when came there she said she is not coming back and I am afraid that she is not coming .
                      Can she start something in court there at her place? So I will be left hanging? Do I have good argument that she was supposed to come back on the 4th? They can tell me that she told me she is not coming Why I didn't do anything? Oh this is too complicated but I know I have to do something .
                      I will talk tomorrow with a lawyer and I will tell you what's going on!

Comment

two years old

I talk to lawyer he just made appointment for Wednesday .

My common in law ask me to send her money she needs to pay power bill that she didn't pay when she was living there 3 years ago?!

She said she found apartment but first she has to pay outstanding bill.
                        I will see what lawyer will tell me

Comment

RED FLAG. RED FLAG.

You are an adult and can make adult decisions. You cannot fund a situation you do not agree with. It would be like funding terrorism because they asked.

I would stress the child's return.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

thank you all for your advice....I am in the process of getting my son home

Comment

Yea ..
                              You kind of have a text of her saying "I'M NOT COMING BACK".

That's pretty telling. Court time.

Comment

She takes your child and then asks for money to set upshop for her and new daddy? She has balls.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X