No announcement yet.

Scheduling activities on other parents time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hear you, Kate ! I have the same issue with activities for kids under my ex parenting time. I also have problem even with my parenting time because initially I asked for S7 from her but now, I just register what I want under my time with kids without asking her. There are a lot swimming club/community center/ private coach around, hope you could find a good time for your little one.

Comment

Originally posted by youngdad91 View Post
      I understand it is upsetting to you when they are at dads because you have zero control over them but it is actually a good thing.
      Of course its not a negative thing! When else would I have the time to spend all the CS on myself. (Sorry, couldnt resist)

Thanks to all the other Poster, who gave constructive advice, much appreciated!!!

Comment

Originally posted by youngdad91 View Post
        Being at dads is supposed to be a bad thing?

Children caught in adult conflict often tell their parent what they think the parent wants to hear.

Being at "dads" isn't supposed to be viewed as a negative thing. I understand it is upsetting to you when they are at dads because you have zero control over them but it is actually a good thing.
        no one says being at dads is a bad thing. The kid is just saying he cannot go because he will be at his fathers and unavailable. You can switch dad for grandparents or working or whatever.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X