This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annoyed

...so I called the Superior Court about 30 min ago to check to see if the Clearance had come in yet ((still can't figure why we need a "Clearance" to apply to be divorced, but whatever....)) and the clerk checks the stack that came in today, and Yippee it's come in just this morning!!

......BUT.....

When I read and signed the long form that was to be sent away for the Clearance, everything was fine..... some some stupid TWIT sitting in some cushy government office SPELLED MY NAME WRONG!!! It's a common mistake, and no my name is not difficult.... but had this twit been paying attention to what they were doing, I would not be posting this...now they have to send it back and get it corrected, setting me back another 1-2 weeks

Yes, logic tells me this is minor.... and yes I know there a lot more out there who are going through much harder times...... but I just needed to vent a bit..... effing paperwork!!

....now back to your regularly scheduled programming.
Our Divorce Forums
Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
Working...
X