This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• divorce lawyers

Anyone know any good divorce lawyers in the Cambridge area?

NElsononcebitten44@yahoo.com

Can't help out with Cambridge lawyers, but I do suggest trying Collabrative law first. Mediation is also a good route. Try and stay out of the Court system. Also, educate yourself as much as possible before hand, these forums are a great place to start.

Good Luck

Comment

Will a good law firm try to keep you out of the court system?

Comment

Good lawyers who are looking out for your best interests will always try and keep your costs down and your case out of court.

It's hard to tell whether a lawyer is good for you through an initial consultation, so it's a good idea to search the net or ask around about a lawyer you are thinking of retaining.

Jeff is a perfect example of a lawyer who is looking out for the best interests of anyone going through a separation, custody battle or support situation. His web sites are free, informative, easy to understand and he provides cost-effective approaches to dealing will all kinds of family law matters. His forums also clearly demonstrate that his number one priority is to help anyone going through a difficult time.

I know this all sounds so easy for me to say because I work for him, but I mean it.. he really is fantastic!

Lindsay

Comment

I found it hard to find a lawyer who will put their clients interests before their own.

Dont go to a big law firm. From my experience they are 100% profit focussed, compared to a smaller firm.

Comment

Of course, they are a business. Even the smaller places have money in mind first, its only natural.

Its just the personal experience that Ive found is the differing factor between a big law firm and a small one.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X