X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra Expenses - Continued

Hello Everyone,
    I recently posted "Extra Expenses" and asked if it was my right to request written confirmation of benefits commencement. As my ex was looking for 50% payment. Thank you to all that replied

I have since found out, that the document he sent to me was falsified. Basically, my ex has been trying to, and is continually, trying to obtain extra money from me for Dental expenses when he is recieving full compensation from Insurance. My question now is what action can I take against my ex for double dipping for expenses?

Thank you

well i would send him a letter detailing how much he ripped you off for and give him a certain amount of time to pay it back. If he refuses then take him court and let the judge rip a piece off him and get him to make a court order for you to be paid back.

The other route you could take is small claims court, as long as you have proof. This may be the quicker option and cheaper.

Comment

Can you document what you paid? ie: cheques made out to him with 'dental bills' written on the front

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X