This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
    How old are the kids? They may have a say in both topics.

They are 6 and 10 from one daddy and 4 from other one. Too young I think. Children Lawyer would not be needed.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Access Dad View Post
      You are all ready and willing to go ahead with an adoption and the only reason you've given for this is because "my b/f wants to be real daddy..." Have you even talked to your kids about this or even considered what would be best for them? I'm sorry but it doesn't sound like it to me. From what you've posted it doesn't sound to me like you've made the most wise choices in picking your boyfriends. Your boyfriend can be a father figure to your kids whether or not he adopts them.

Yes we did. My kids do not have daddy at all. They want to have one . They call him daddy already and we all decided that would be nice to have both parents in children 's life.

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Moolight View Post
        Are the dogs up for adoption as well?

sorry all dogs already adopted.

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
          sorry all dogs already adopted.

cheers
          Through Kijiji?

Comment

Originally posted by murphyslaw View Post
            On the off chance that storrn is dim rather than malicious let me fill you in.For each of the children you will have to ask permission for the name change, off baby daddy .Then you will go before a judge asking for permission even if baby daddy says yes ,oh yeah its unnecessary so therefore it will cost you.

Thanks. No. I have already court order that allows me to change all kids last names. It cost me only my time from work.

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Rioe View Post
              And keep in mind that after having legally adopted your children, if/when you break up with the new man, he'll be able to get custody.

That is a point why we want to do this. It hard to raise kids alone. They need daddy too.

cheers

Comment

Hmmm, you seem to think you have the right to dictate who posts where. In case you've forgotten, this is a public forum, you posted to the public asking for advice and that's what you got. Given the amount of time you've spent fabricating your stories, be thankful anyone has offered you anything useful.

How about you stop wasting people's time with your stories of fake children, fake boyfriend, fake dead baby daddy, fake in jail baby daddy and fake account here.

Everyone knows who you really are and you aren't fooling a single person here. How's the library these days?
                what? Having been there for while. Have no time. Joing company with working dad and tayken. good day

Comment

Lols! Aren't you at the library right now? Perhaps you can check out the self help section while you're there. Be sure to check out LOTS of books.

Comment

Through Kijiji?

FUCK U....you sick bitch

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                      That is a point why we want to do this. It hard to raise kids alone. They need daddy too.

cheers
                      Children need a father figure, sure, but he can behave that way without the formality of name changes and adoptions.

Personally there's no way I'd give that much legal power over my children to someone I met only six months ago (no matter how great the sex is). If you break up acrimoniously in a few years, are you okay with your children living some of the time with him? No matter what the reason was for your split? He could get sole custody you know.

At least have the wedding first.

Comment

Lols! Aren't you at the library right now? Perhaps you can check out the self help section while you're there. Be sure to check out LOTS of books.

FUCK U... again and again LOL

Comment

Um....woa......

Comment

Originally posted by Rioe View Post
                            Children need a father figure, sure, but he can behave that way without the formality of name changes and adoptions.

Personally there's no way I'd give that much legal power over my children to someone I met only six months ago (no matter how great the sex is). If you break up acrimoniously in a few years, are you okay with your children living some of the time with him? No matter what the reason was for your split? He could get sole custody you know.

At least have the wedding first.

Right point. Will wait. Thanks.

Comment

Personally there's no way I'd give that much legal power over my children to someone I met only six months ago (no matter how great the sex is). If you break up acrimoniously in a few years, are you okay with your children living some of the time with him? No matter what the reason was for your split? He could get sole custody you know
                              Frankly between her and anyone guy that's crazy enough to have a relationship with her...if I was a judge, I'd give sole custody to the dog.

Comment

I take it she's posting from the library so her IP can't be tracked?

I hope Workingdad can get the IP addresses of the computer(s) at that library and prints out this thread for the timing of her msgs.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X