Permitted to add toe Settlement Conf Brief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Permitted to add toe Settlement Conf Brief

In the process of creating a Settlement Conference Brief and trying to stay close to the facts as much as possible.

The Respondent has not been willing to disclose financial information to adjust Child Support for many years. I've heard it is best not to go back more then 1 year so writing the brief to request adjustment back to last Spring.

Since this summer the Respondent stated that a lawyer is representing them. The lawyer has not submitted any documents to state they are Representing them for our court issues. This lawyer has sent 2 letters via mail (both had nothing to do with the court proceedings) but after multiple attempts to respond to the letters (sent email, fax, registered mail) there has been no response.

Now trying to arrange a Settlement Conference Date the other Party states talk to their lawyer but the lawyer took a whole month to respond to the Court Trial Coordinator and made sure I was not on any of the emails even though I initiated them.

Can this be added to the Brief to show how they refuse to respond and continue to delay. Child Support is fairly easy as it should be adjusted according to income which should have been last June.

There is more details in my other posts if required about the whole situation.

Thanks
Our Divorce Forums
Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
Working...
X