Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

Old 01-06-2018, 07:45 AM

Gilligan is on a distinguished road
Default How to get disclosure?

Hi there,

I know this is a basic question but couldnt find a definite answer. I am scheduled for a case conference that is three month away. I require disclosure from the other party and they are refusing to provide any and all disclosure. I sent a letter to counsel, but received no response.

Question: do I have to wait for the CC or can I somehow compel the other party to produce the material via a motion? I am also seeking to have Childrens Aid files and Police Reports ordered.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-06-2018, 10:15 AM

rockscan will become famous soon enoughrockscan will become famous soon enough

Depends on what you are asking for. If its not relevant to the case they dont have to send it. If it is relevant, theyre being jerks and will be ordered to produce it at the cc. Find out how you can request costs in that instance for the waste of the day.