Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Parenting Issues

Parenting Issues This forum is for discussing any of the parenting issues involved in your divorce, including parenting of step-children.

Old 04-13-2016, 12:45 PM

integrity is on a distinguished road

I asked for 50% during the separation agreement and at the time I wasn't as informed and my first lawyer told me it was good as I was going to get. I've learned a lot since then. Truthfully, I have them 46% (she has them two additional Thursdays per month). With preparing for the divorce and a new lawyer, I asked for the additional Thursdays but have been told because of status quo that may be difficult.

She cancelled the appointment. She's cancelled numerous appointments I've made since our separation. I have records of all of it for the trial.
Old 04-13-2016, 08:27 PM
Hand of Justice

Links17 is on a distinguished road

man up, call another optometrist and take your daughter and send the biatch the bill. if u don't u will lose respect of everybody around you