Does anyone have access to Canada Redbook? For valuing cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have access to Canada Redbook? For valuing cars

Does anyone work at a dealership- or have access to the Canadian Redbook?

Details
    2013 Subaru Impreza- 5dr- basic trim- automatic
    150,000km
    fair condition

Thanks in advance

Hello,

Your public library should have these available in their " resource section "

Comment

If you're looking for the value of a car for equalization purposes, you would use the dollar value if whatever you could sell it for. Look it up on auto trader, kijiji etc, find a few different ones and take the average. Pretty much the same with any items.

Comment

Google is awesome:

https://www.autotrader.ca/valuations/

Comment

Thanks- I've used the autotrader amounts- avg'd with a couple of other sites -and even got a couple of dealerships to email me trade-in quotes to back it up.

I just wanted to have the redbook value in case they don't accept it. apples to apples and such.

Originally posted by excel View Post
          Hello,

Your public library should have these available in their " resource section "
          Thanks. Mobility is an issue for me at present.

Comment

I have had a lot of bad and good experiences with cars last few months. I don't know how to get redbook but any registry will help you.

My estimate for your car is 10-12k

I wonder which is better. A car that is newer but has 250k or something 15 years old with under 100 K.

Comment

http://www.vmrcanada.com/mobile/

You’re welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
              Working...
              X