Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

New posts


  Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2009, 06:53 PM
GWong6 GWong6 is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1
GWong6 is on a distinguished road
Question Out of the country

If anyone can help.
Filed for a joint divorce order and got a case #. She went back to Europe and I got work in States.
Got her affidavit, my affidavit, other paperwork and mailed them all to a friend in Canada do next step with clerk. One year has passed and they said I need to file forms 14A & 14B in person.
Can she fill out the forms and send them to me, assuming she just needs to fill out 14A and I have to fill out 14B for motion to reopen closed file?
Who is the respondent?
When I show up with forms to the clerk, can it be done in one day (since I can't stay in Canada long and I have to return to States for work)?

Thank you greatly,
Closed Thread

affidavit, clerk, court, form 14a 14b, joint divorce

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Won't give him access even though out of country? karmaseeker Divorce & Family Law 2 09-29-2011 09:13 PM
ex-wife fled the country with my daughter Hoover Divorce & Family Law 16 10-11-2010 08:09 PM
Advice on extended travel:(spouse) child out of country mgchoosey Parenting Issues 5 06-26-2009 11:07 AM
Wife left the country with our children FromOverTheMountains Divorce & Family Law 1 11-13-2008 12:51 PM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:48 PM.