Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2009, 07:53 PM

GWong6 is on a distinguished road
Question Out of the country

Hello,
If anyone can help.
Filed for a joint divorce order and got a case #. She went back to Europe and I got work in States.
Got her affidavit, my affidavit, other paperwork and mailed them all to a friend in Canada do next step with clerk. One year has passed and they said I need to file forms 14A & 14B in person.
Can she fill out the forms and send them to me, assuming she just needs to fill out 14A and I have to fill out 14B for motion to reopen closed file?
Who is the respondent?
When I show up with forms to the clerk, can it be done in one day (since I can't stay in Canada long and I have to return to States for work)?

Thank you greatly,
George
Closed Thread

Tags
affidavit, clerk, court, form 14a 14b, joint divorce