This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ottawa Lawyer recommendation

After much research and interviews, I have compiled a short-list of lawyers that I would consider to hire as my lawyer. My case is contentious and the other side are playing hard-ball, wanting to go to trial.

Give the rules of the board I understand we can't post reviews here so if anyone has good/bad/ugly experience with the following please PM me directly.

Cecil J. Lyon
    David Sinclair
    Tania Pompilio
    Jack Pantalone

thanks!

You can also check canlii for their names to see what kinds of cases they have been involved in and what the results were like.

http://canlii.org/en/on/onsc/index.html
    Last edited by FightingForFamily; 01-10-2013, 02:24 PM. Reason: Fixed broken link.

Comment

Thanks FoF. I have used CanLii but unfortunately the vast majority of cases are not reported there so doesn't give the complete picture.

Comment

There's also Find a Lawyer - Lawyer Reviews and Ratings - LawyerRatingz.com for informal ratings, best taken with a grain of salt (remember the classic internet caveat that for every negative review, there are ten positive experiences that go unreported) and The Law Society of Upper Canada - Lawyer and Paralegal Directory where you can look up discipline history of members.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X