This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I'm going through

I thought I'd share this email that I just received from my daughters email address. it's a perfect example of what I'm going through with my ex and her roomate bashing me to my kids, These pictures were taken at my daughters dance recital last friday , in the first pick they have super imposed other photo's over my image and the second photo speaks for itself. this is from my daughters email and she's with my ex's roomate right now, yes the one who is supposed to accompany my daughter to japan and she's the scary homely one in the first photo with my daughter.

second picture

This is the second photo of myself and my 11 year old daughter. Her mom and roomate say they never bash me to the kids, there's nothing to bash anyway except that I left their mom.

Comment

I hope one of the moderator will delete these pictures, I find the "captions" offensive as well as exposing a minor child.

Comment

I also hope that that the moderators affiliated with this board report this. Clearly this situation needs to be investigated.

Comment

sorry Grace

Hi Grace, I sure didn't mean to offend anyone with my post, I was just trying to show the nightmare I've been living for quite a long time now. I'm pretty much at whits end with all of this and it's really stressful on someone to deal with this constantly. I have tried to have this stuff addressed and no one cares. As for my childs photo, they have their picture up on the net everywhere and didn't realize it wasn't a great idea until you pointed out. I'm not embarrased or shy about what has been going on.In the end I'll still be without my girls because of false things they've been told and things like those photos done by so called adults. Our justice system makes me very sad. Do you have any information or knowledge that may help me rectify this? Thanks for your time and your post

Comment

and

I would also appreciate the photo's being removed also. thanks I didn't realize it might be a bad idea thus stoopid1 again

Comment

Photos removed. No photos of minors please.
              Ottawa Divorce

Comment

thanks guys

Thanks for removing those pics and thanks Grace for pointing things out to me. If you have any advice on how I may go about fixing this I'd really appreciate it. I was an excellent father who does not deserve all this stuff and I feel like my hands are tied. I know my daughter had nothing to do with that email, it's the adults around her doing this.

Comment

stoop,

I never saw the pics, but if the pics are inappropriate, perhaps you could bring this before the courts. This is sort of evidence in itself of what perhaps maybe going in the other parent's home.

lv

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                  Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                  Working...
                  X