Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another complaint about Justice Craig Perkins of the Newmarket, Ontario!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another complaint about Justice Craig Perkins of the Newmarket, Ontario!

Another complaint about Justice Craig Perkins of the Newmarket, Ontario!

Wow, another complaint. see the article as posted at the Canada Court Watch Site.

http://www.canadacourtwatch.com/#Rec..._links_below)_

PLEASE HELP - I have Justice Craig Perkins appointed to my trail... any opinions? - read the article - scary...

Comment

If it's any consolation, that scandal is almost 2 years old. Hopefully he has wised up after being under the microscope.

Comment

THANKS, this is what I also found and it' promissing:
        Justice Craig Perkins of the Ontario Superior Court of Justice said that he’s encountered many spouses in his courtroom who want to punish the other side by refusing to reveal assets or income. Some spouses going through a divorce want to “hide the Eiffel Tower,” Justice Perkins said. “There is an undisclosed asset or income which they want to conceal.”
        Couples going through a divorce often feel that a “nuclear bomb was dropped on them,” Justice Perkins concurred.

Justice Perkins cautioned that when representing clients, lawyers risk losing their detachment and aiding their clients’ dishonest designs. “Lawyers sometimes are overwhelmed by loyalty and become as dishonorable as their clients,” Justice Perkins warned.

Regardless of the emotional state of the client, he or she is still under a legal obligation to provide full and complete financial disclosure.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X