This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't post here anymore

I wish to thank all of you for your time and energy in regards to my questions. I regret that I am unable to post her anymore as my daughter's father states that he will use my posts against me in court. I appreciate all your support and advice. I will refer friends and family to this site if they have the unfortunate need to use it.
    I will instead get support from a PTSD site so that I may understand his madness and try to explain it to my daughter.
    Again good luck to everyone and thanks for your support.

So don't post anything he can use.

Duh

Cheers!

Gary

Comment

This is an anonymous website...
      How could he possibly use anything "against you"?

Comment

he took pride in "figuring out" like any idiot could figure out who i am cause i signed my name to posts ....that i am lyiing...check out my posts an see if there is anything that is court worthy...it is a shame as this is meant to be a forum to help..he stated that i got my advice from you guys and therefore is stupid

Comment

He can state whatever he wants, without proof, like a verification of your IP address there is nothing he can use to help his case.

Comment

Interesting that he could use any post here. Even directed, first-party emails are barely accepted in court.

However, I would say just be polite, non-bashing and keep your posts in a business tone. This way anything that he (or anyone else for that matter) sees can only bring good credit upon you.

Comment

So change your username.

Comment

Thanks, will follow all of your advice.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                Working...
                X