This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its Over!!!!!!!!

Well with all the wonderful help and guidance I recieved from everyone here its finally over. I won sole custody of my son yesterday.......and I recieved some of the financial end I was looking for. The main thing is I was granted sole custody of my son. I told my son yesterday and he said that finally he knows his place........then he started to cry......I need to thank you all for all your legal help and advice......without this site I think I would have lost my mind a long time ago.............I cant begin to thank you for your support and insight to this matter..........I am so happy right now think Im going to bust I have no intentions of leaving the site whereas I know there are others out there who could use the help also........if it helped me and I was self representd and he had a lawyer then others could use it as well..........CHEERS to everyone
    Remember truth will prevail

Congrats!!

I am so happy for you and your son. Congrats to you for being so strong.

I hope to be just as happy as you by end of Oct.

Comment

thank you..............it took a long time but my son is worth every minute and in the long run he is worth the wait.........you have my hopes & prayers with you as well.......honestly take the advice you recieve from here its worth its weight in gold........especially if you are self represented.........and even if you are not..........keep your head up and the truth will prevail.......thats all I could keep thinking through all of this......and it did.....keep us up to date on your progress
      Again good luck and Gods speed to you

Comment

That's fantastic news littleman! I think I speak for everyone when I say we were more than happy to help, and seeing an outcome like yours makes it all worth while.

CONGRATS!

Lindsay

Comment

congrats littleman!! pay it forward

lv

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X