Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it doesnt look to bad only problem i might have is travelling would there be a lot of trips involveed or just one?

Comment

and would they really help in my situation it still seems like my best choice is to just drag my feet in court and hope he runs out of money and gives up

Comment

it ays i would have to travel to jurisdiction where court is about 8 hrs one way

Comment

just i am frustrated it seems i have put myself in corner with no way to turn

Comment

maybe it best to just leave children with him but i still think i should get a little money so my boyfriend does not have to support me i only left because abuse

Comment

it is to far away for me from my family and i am scared of my ex here i feel safe and my new boyfriend wont move but i still love my children and dont think this is right. and yes money is important if i am legally entitilled to it but am not sure if i am my ex had 2 houses and a good pension and a good job but i stayed home with kids for long time

Comment

not muself before kids kids are with father and it doesnt look like i can change that but i still get something according to the law from property unless unequal division then i get nothing how do i avoid this so i get whats fair if legal aid wont help with division of property matters

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                Working...
                X