Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, it went to court, long story short, the judge looked through everything and told him to offer her $7,000. and then told her to accept it or it was just going to cost them both way to much money. Oh, and told her to "move on" I guess even he could see she was just being petty. When he figured it out, paying her the money basically means that she got free rent for the 18 months she lived here that is about it. And she has to pay her lawyer out of that money (no clue what that would cost) She thinks she won, he thinks he won. So it worked out for both of them. And for us, we get to stay in the house

I guess now my only real disappointment is realizing that where is really no law against gold-diggers. If you are taken advantage of, there is really no way of recovering your money without spending more in legal fees.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X