Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do divorcees ever get back together during litigation process?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do divorcees ever get back together during litigation process?

This may be a trolling question. Just for the fun of it ( Don't beat me up if it is not fun to you...)

Do high conflict divorcees ever realize that they want to get back together during the process of litigation? especially when they realize that they cannot bare not to see their children for even one day. And the cost and benefit analysis concludes that staying together is better?

I am asking this after watching liar liar last weekend.

Originally posted by divorcing mama View Post
    This may be a trolling question. Just for the fun of it ( Don't beat me up if it is not fun to you...)

Do high conflict divorcees ever realize that they want to get back together during the process of litigation? especially when they realize that they cannot bare not to see their children for even one day. And the cost and benefit analysis concludes that staying together is better?

I am asking this after watching liar liar last weekend.
    http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...erious-Gif.gif

Comment

Of course anything can happen. But its very rare during litigation.

Comment

Rare and incredibly ill-advised.

Comment

Seriously, if it were to happen, I'd bet anything that said couple would land themselves right back in court within the year - it's just postponing the inevitable ... once the trust is gone there's no turning back.

Comment

My uncle divorced his wife when they had 1 or no kids then they got back together and had another kid and then got divorced again. He got thrown out on his ass on the street and had struggle to make it. Now he is a multi-millionaire and she is nobody, her brother put the kids on the path of being drug addicts and the dad stepped up to save them despite being pushed out. Unfortunately one of them has permanent mental damage from the drugs....

My grandfather said to him at the time "Do you ever eat what you have thrown up?" and told my uncle not to accept her back.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X