Not sure what this means for my case?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure what this means for my case?

So I am a little confused as to what is happening in my case or what the next steps are.

Recommendation's from all professionals involved are that mom should only have supervised access. As CAS is permanently involved OCL had to step out. Mom currently still has her access as this isn't in court again for a few more weeks, and CAS is monitoring and getting things ready. They have said that they have given mom the verbal warning on how to behave until court, and if she breaks they give a written and then apprehend and place her with me. If she behaves they will participate in the next case conference with their recommendations.

So if they are involved and things are done through them how can I address the child support issue as they don't address that?

If they are involved and things change until mom meets their requirements and they eventually step out do we just restart the motion to change proceeding that we are currently involved in?

Didnt the judge reserve the cs issue until custody was worked out? (There have been so many issues in your case I cant remember.)

Could you add it to the next court appearance? As an interim request since custody was given to you?

Comment

They were supposed to deal with the CS issue I am still they payer but I have the child most of the time. The courts wouldn't address it this time because they want CAS to finish their investigation. Mom went in saying it was against me, and had police in the court room. Judge wouldn't let me talk and since CAS wasn't done the investigation fully in time couldn't come to court. They make there recommendations to the counsellor working with my daughter but judge wouldn't let them speak so nothing got worked on.

Judge just left everything the way it is until August.

Legal custody still has not been given to me thats what the motion to change was on so we still share custody, but I have her the majority of the time, judge would not expand her access until CAS finished. CAS has finished and they will be recommending supervised access only.
      Last edited by Dadx5; 07-03-2015, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X