Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Situation Resolved

Originally posted by Dadx5 View Post
    Yes she did. She was late but she did return her after a series of emails.
    Okay, so you waited a day and the situation resolved itself.

After reading your first post, I wanted to know your daughter's age (you may have mentioned it but I overlooked the detail), and also whether there are any Court orders already in place.

But, as the situation is now settled and everyone is now happy and back with the programme, looks like this thread might be ready to be locked

Comment

Originally posted by Knowledgeable-Wizard View Post
      But, as the situation is now settled and everyone is now happy and back with the programme, looks like this thread might be ready to be locked
      You realize his ex will just trash this new place to probably.

Comment

Knowledgeable-wizard, you need to read through Dadx5's posts. His case is full of crazy and the situation never "settles". His ex goes from one problem to the next.

Comment

Originally posted by Links17 View Post
          You realize his ex will just trash this new place to probably.
          Perhaps.

But even if she does, that would be more of the landlord's problem instead of the original posters.

There is no point in him worrying about things he cannot control.

Comment

I waited until today to see if she returned her because we had an agreement, I knew my daughter was safe, and I didn't want to expose her to anymore drama then necessary.

I agree that its the next landlords problem, but its also my daughters problem, and given the current situation it is more information to provide to the judge. As mom is moving constantly, can't keep a stable environment, and as the OCL is investigating I am sure they will want this information. If there wasn't all the other issues already happening then I am sure a messy home wouldn't be a big deal, but I do feel that with everything that has been going on its just more that is showing me the situation is unstable.

Comment

Originally posted by Knowledgeable-Wizard View Post
              Perhaps.

But even if she does, that would be more of the landlord's problem instead of the original posters.

There is no point in him worrying about things he cannot control.
              What is your point? You want him to close this thread? Why? What for?

Comment

Originally posted by Mother View Post
                What is your point? You want him to close this thread? Why? What for?
                What is your point? You want the thread to stay open? Why? What for?

Comment

Im pretty sure all threads stay open to give other posters an option to post a question or a comment. If you dont like it perhaps you should move on.

Comment

Seems like a new user who doesn't know how the forum works. No need to close a thread just because the op figured something out

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                    Working...
                    X