This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will all come out in the wash

@S-head - tsk tsk.. People who live in glass houses should not throw stones. It's sad when the only way you are able to argue a point (unsuccessfully, at that) is to point out "age" and/or "appearance." How primitive.

Comment

I truly appreciate all the input I've received on my imputed income topic, and I'm sorry its turned into all this.

Arabian, while you do come off insulting or negative sometimes, I do appreciate your views as well for the debating part in preparing me more for court. While your situation is different (no cs), I can only imagine my situation would be the same as if your ex decided to give up his career/income and go back to school full time. I would hope that you would pursue an imputed income on him as well.

As a follow up question... When I spoke to duty council last week at the flic office, they just quickly told me to bring a motion for an imputed income and I might get costs against me if I lose. They never mentioned anything about having to qualify for a change in circumstances or anything... but I understand what Mess was saying regarding missing my chance to file an appeal or qualify to bring a motion.

What if my ex brought a motion on a different issue, would that then open the door to allow me to file a cross-motion on this? or is that just hopeful thinking...

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X