Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a very neutral and poilte response, hadenough. Who knows what goes through the mind of others? I sure don't. Al I know for sure is that this whole process didn't need to be as adversarial as it was. But then again the whole system of court and law is very much 'adversarial' in reality.

It would be nice f it was possible to change it to a 'co-operative' angle instead. At least where Family Law is concerned.

I read the posts on this forum from new (and some old) members (myself not necessarily excluded) and can only see the venom of the immediate emotions therein. I wish there was some other avenue than LAWYERS to mitigate that.

Every child involved would be so much better off.

Comment

Yes, if only... A lot of time and money wasted fighting. Life is about so much more. Still waiting (hoping) for mine to "start." I haven't looked at any of my early posts. They are probably pretty similar to what they are now, although I think I've learned quite a bit. I've still got venom in me. I don't know what to do with it. Some days are better than others. Me and ex not talking is a very wise decision.

I don't have anything to say to him. It shouldn't be that way though for anyone. But there's the way it ought to be, and there's the way it is. Just have to be grateful if the kid(s) are happy and healthy

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS, celebrate the relief, peace and quiet (while it lasts?)

Comment

Congratulations! You stuck with it and won! Good news for your kids.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X