Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you doing right now that makes you happy?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going on bus tours with friends and having a blast...ahhh life is good

Comment

lmao!He was talking about having another shot at it ,so there could be more on the way.Not my problem anyway.Any of my kids half siblings want to connect that's fine by me,I'm big into family.Any of his other kids try to hit me up for cash.....it ain't happening

Comment

"like" button

So many great posts. I wish there was a "like" button!!

Comment

Basking in the glow....

Comment

Right now I'm sitting on the deck chatting with the girls, enjoying their company and enjoying coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by arabian View Post
              I'm in my basement at my computer planning my next plan of action against an ex who is relentlessly taking me to court over and over again. Happiness for me is knowing I'm organize and have good legal counsel. This is what makes me happy at this point in my life.
              Arabian, your comment made me laugh so bloody hard.
              I've now got a mental image of a woman standing at a cauldron, adding hair of ex husband to the pot

Thank you for the laugh.

Comment

I had an image of a vast underground complex with a nuclear reactor, missle silos, and robot minions.

Comment

I would love a robot minion......just one would do me.

Comment

Originally posted by murphyslaw View Post
                    I would love a robot minion......just one would do me.
                    I have a robot minion. It vacuums for me.

Comment

My girlfriend and her family came to visit me. We had a tourist day! We laughed at everything! Soooo much fun! It feels good to laugh, I mean, really laugh and have a great time!

Comment

I golfed last night with some ladies .... had a lot of fun. I'm golfing today in a tournament for a women's networking group I belong to. I'm golfing tomorrow after work with a friend at work .... I'm hiking Saturday ..... Yep, I am out there keeping super busy.

For any of you who are struggling to meet new people or be busy .... Join a meetup group. Do something, Learn something, Share something, Change something - Meetup. I did and its done wonders for my social life. I've met some new people that I can call up and do activities with! it's great!!!!!

Comment

last night i rode my motorcycle with a group of new friends!

Tonight I have a date with a great guy - going to see a movie!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                          Working...
                          X