Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Procedural Advice - Amending Application

Hello all - I will be brief.

We filed an Application with the SCJ regarding spousal support. Our application has already been amended once after the Respondent served their answer. This was part of an Order from Justice "Black."

At a case conference, the Respondent was then given permission by the court in an Order by Justice "Smith" to amend their application, and we have been given two weeks to further amend our application.

My question is this:

How do you alter an already amended application? Do you leave all the stikeouts, underline, and margins and just add the new information underlined? Does it have to distinguish between the first amended application and the subsequent changes, other than underlining?

As required, our current amended application has written in the margin "pursuant to the family law rules and the Order of Justice "Black" dated..."

Would we then add "pursuant to the family law rules and the Order of Justice "Smith" dated..." so both are listed?

I've googled and this seems to be a fairly specific question. Thanks!
Our Divorce Forums
Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
Working...
X