Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Politics in Oakville: tossing your political life away for the woman you love?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Politics in Oakville: tossing your political life away for the woman you love?

I contemplated heading this post with something a little off-color but I desisted.

I find it somewhat amusing that this fellow is basically, in my humble opinion, annihilating his political career for this woman.

I don't know how she can look in the mirror. This is so incredibly sleazy to me. What are the chances he'll post on our forum?

When the 'honeymoon is over' I wonder how much regret we'll hear from him.

Dimitri Soudas Says He's Standing By Eve Adams After Resignation From Tory Post

Well, according to the story, the dude in question used to be married (to someone else) while holding a plum political job, then resigned "in order to spend time with his family"; then quickly ditched said family in favour of his new girlfriend, a Tory MP; then quit his job with the Canadian Olympic Committee to work for the Tories again "because the party needed him"; and has now resigned from the party for a second time for interfering in his girlfriend's nomination battle. Can you spell "t r a i n w r e c k"?

Comment

I was looking at this story from the same perspective, I'm also suspicious of the relationship opportunistic seeking nature of Eve, jumping from senior party strategist (Peter Adams) ---> Head of communications (Dimitri).

Dimitri - what a frickin idiot.

There was also something weird about how she said her kid was at a lot of doorsteps or something in one article....

She is quite pretty, I wonder how that's helped her.
      Last edited by Links17; 04-01-2014, 09:11 AM.

Comment

I have never met Dimitri or Eve but I know a few other people in the story.

The implication is that Dimitri, who did at least recuse himself on matters to do with Eve's nomination in his official capacity, did influence the firing of a regional organizer who was not favoring Eve as the candidate in that new riding.

Comment

Dmitri is quoted as saying....he did what he did for the one that he loves, and hopes to be holding hands with till he goes to his grave. He sounds like a person that has never had a girlfriend.
          Considering somebody mentionned he jumped out of a marriage/relationship too, in the relationship/cheating world - we'd call that "In the Fog"

Fog is devastating to ships...

Comment

Ridiculous! Honestly I'm old enough to remember the 'good ol days' when Canadian politicians were sooooooo boring. Nowadays it's like a second rate soap-opera? Brazeau, Ford etc. They seem to want to make public spectacles of themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by sioux View Post
              Dmitri is quoted as saying....he did what he did for the one that he loves, and hopes to be holding hands with till he goes to his grave. He sounds like a person that has never had a girlfriend.
              She's hot, he's not. She's using him and he's an idiot for letting her do so. You can't help guys like that. Even though she's a piece of MILF gear he's probably lucky to hit it once a month. lol He probably pedestalizes her and that's the worst thing you can do to a woman as she loses respect for the mangina she's with and yearns for a real man.

Comment

^this is Oink in camouflage perhaps? Same pattern of projecting that he is "God's gift to women."

Really obvious Oink.

Comment

Originally posted by arabian View Post
                  Really obvious Oink.
                  You're quite paranoid regarding Oink. If you want to confirm with the administrators that my IP address is from Nova Scotia....ohhhh, just forget it. :P

Comment

She's hot, he's not. She's using him and he's an idiot for letting her do so. You can't help guys like that. Even though she's a piece of MILF gear he's probably lucky to hit it once a month. lol He probably pedestalizes her and that's the worst thing you can do to a woman as she loses respect for the mangina she's with and yearns for a real man.
                    This is the common language of "men's guide to women" - no more mr nice guy type style

Comment

^this is Oink in camouflage perhaps? Same pattern of projecting that he is "God's gift to women."

Really obvious Oink.
                      The camouflage isn't event that good Arabian.

Pigs are pigs. We can give them a new name, a new identity, a new suit, a new tie..... they're still pigs.

Oink only had one child ....that he admitted to here. He changed up his family structure for this identity. The oink still shines right through.

Comment

Originally posted by MS Mom View Post

Pigs are pigs. We can give them a new name, a new identity, a new suit, a new tie..... they're still pigs.
                        Truly pathetic --- I'd feel sorry for him if he weren't so damned annoying!

Comment

Oink would take just about any topic and turn it to adultery and/or the 'temptation of Eve.' He also used to brag that he was a ladies man and knew what women really wanted etc.

Comment

Oink would take just about any topic and turn it to adultery and/or the 'temptation of Eve.' He also used to brag that he was a ladies man and knew what women really wanted etc.
                            That he did. A lot of bragging about the "ladies man" persona.

I have found that men who brag like this are generally short, balding men that are exploding out of suits that are 20 years old and 6 sizes too small. The only real "ladies man" thing about them is the number of women they piss off.

No wonder he has to go half way around the world to get laid......

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                            Working...
                            X