This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who believe in equal parenting

I believe that our children is destroyed cause our legal systeme take the kids Aways from a parents and usely its from the fathers. But in certain case its from the mothers. Why not have the laws make it equal parentings . If both parents are fit to take care of their children. We need to start a group of people that want justice for their children

Originally posted by frenchy View Post
    I believe that our children is destroyed cause our legal systeme take the kids Aways from a parents and usely its from the fathers. But in certain case its from the mothers. Why not have the laws make it equal parentings . If both parents are fit to take care of their children. We need to start a group of people that want justice for their children
    I wouldnt blame it all on the legal system. I put the blame on the parents who try to limit or stop all contact between child and the other parent. Yes the courts can try and stop that, but it all begins with the parents.

Comment

Well equal parenting would stop all this . Why should my 4 kids only see their fathers 2 hours every 2 weeks . And i lost everything , my house , jobs my kids . Your right its the parents fault but its not right that its the kids who suffer and usely destroyed one of the parents life. Most of The times its the fathers. The justice is suppose to protect these thing to happend.

Comment

Well equal parenting would stop all this . Why should my 4 kids only see their fathers 2 hours every 2 weeks . And i lost everything , my house , jobs my kids . Your right its the parents fault but its not right that its the kids who suffer and usely destroyed one of the parents life. Most of The times its the fathers. The justice is suppose to protect these thing to happend.
        I am not sure of your story but I know there have been posters on here that blame the legal system for not having 50-50 but later the real story comes out. That they screwed up and they want to blame everyone and everything except their own actions.

Not saying you are one of those posters because like I said, I dont know your story.

Comment

Well watch thishttp://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=zxNRtObt8no&sns=fb&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3F v%3DzxNRtObt8no%26sns%3Dfb&gl=GB

Comment

Watch this. YouTube

Comment

Watch thishttp://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=zxNRtObt8no&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DzxN RtObt8no

Comment

I tried to sent a link from u tube . Its a little documentory. But its not letting me. The video is call broken 2 men after a divorce. Its would be hard to explain my wholes story on here. But all i can say is 9 of 10 people i talk to says the systeme is corrupted and its not fair for fathers. Usely the person who think its a fair systeme are mothers who are very happy to get their check every month

Comment

But all i can say is 9 of 10 people i talk to says the systeme is corrupted and its not fair for fathers. Usely the person who think its a fair systeme are mothers who are very happy to get their check every month
                  How many of the 10 you surveyed are male and/or didn't hear (read:get) what they wanted in court?

Comment

I would say their is more females then males. Even one women working at the court house said our systeme is corrupted. And a man that work there said the same.

Comment

Warren Farrell "I put my hand on her mouth for 5-10 seconds and I brought her into another room."

Doesn't sound like that was a willing move to another room, on her part. You are here to defend that sort of action?

And I note, made by Digi60 film festival... wasn't there a poster here a couple of months ago, wanting participants?

eta: ok, I just snorted when Erin Pizzey was brought into it.
                      Last edited by mcdreamy; 01-20-2013, 06:45 PM.
                      Start a discussion, not a fire. Post with kindness.

Comment

Lol anyway , i am sure most people here are lawyers and use our kids to fill their pockets of money. Its corrupted and that what our justice want to have mothers destroying fathers. When equal parenting comes in place many Lawyers and judge will lose their jobs.

Comment

LOL I am not a lawyer. Where do you get your idea that most of us are? So there are no fathers that destroy mothers??

Hate to break it to you but equal parenting doesnt mean all the problems end.

Comment

Lol it wont fix everything but i am sure lots of women will think twice before having kids cause some of them only see $$$$$$$$$$. Normal cause $$$$$$$$ is the root of all sins

Comment

Do you have any kids

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                              Working...
                              X