This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• went to court today

well, i had court today. i was told by duty counsel that i cant serve my ex thru a registered mail service(yet on the forms it asks how i am serving the person-registered mail,courier etc). so,im confused on how i will serve him again. also, he isnt giving me his new address out in BC tho he keeps telling me he has one and will give it to me "later". so,is there any other way i can find out where he is?

Originally posted by browneyedgirl View Post
    well, i had court today. i was told by duty counsel that i cant serve my ex thru a registered mail service(yet on the forms it asks how i am serving the person-registered mail,courier etc). so,im confused on how i will serve him again. also, he isnt giving me his new address out in BC tho he keeps telling me he has one and will give it to me "later". so,is there any other way i can find out where he is?

Seek Leave of the Court for Substituted Service or in the alternative use a Process Server.

Comment

thanks so much for the info i may have found his address thanks to a reverse phone look up for cell phones so im hoping it will work so i can get this over with finally.

Comment

sure, its not free though it costs 15 bucks. Cell Phone Number Trace | Reverse Phone Lookup | Unknown Number Search | Find-Deadbeat-Dads.com

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X